7 Moderately Interesting Facts about Anna Campbell by Anna Campbell
I’m currently doing a 7 Blogs in 7 Days tour to promote my 7th historical romance SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE’S BED. Overdoing the 7 theme a little, do you think? Nah, I didn’t think so either! I’m talking about all sorts of interesting things, most of them only marginally related to the gothic Beauty and the Beast extravaganza that is SEVEN NIGHTS IN A ROGUE’S BED. Aussie heroes. Travel destinations. An unreliable guide to Australia. And the list goes on!
So now it’s my turn to stand in the 7 spotlight. Hmm, this is MUCH harder than telling you about platypuses and wombats. But (koala) bear with me:
7. I grew up on an avocado farm.
6. I was a Jeopardy! champion.
5. I started playing the piano when I was five.
4. I’m disgustingly clumsy on dry land but pretty confident in the water. Go figure.
3. I once had a black cat called Blackie and a white cat called Snowy, although my favorite cat was a tortoiseshell called Rover.
2. I know all the lyrics to Les Miserables. If you don’t believe me, buy me a drink!
1. I’m addicted to romance novels. Can’t get enough of that falling in love cha-cha-cha and the happy ending kaboom! Oh, that’s right, you knew that, didn’t you?
OK, I’ll admit none of those facts are going to make headlines. Now I’d love to know something odd or interesting about you! And please do remember to stop by my website for links to my other blog tour stops. www.annacampbell.info/index.html
Anna Campbell has developed a reputation as one of romance’s sexiest writers. The Australian native’s 2009 novel, Captive of Sin, was selected as one of the 100 best books of 2009 by Publishers Weekly and was one of only five mass market paperbacks to make the list. In addition to winning numerous Reviewer’s Choice awards from Romantic Times Book Reviews, Anna has been nominated twice for the Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA Award and Australia’s Romantic Book of the Year.